The Global Institutes
- Creating Future of the World
Registered under the Indian Registration Act, 1908 of the Government of India
An ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED ORGANIZATION
General Information and Admissions
The Global Institute's academic and research programs have received international recognition for pioneering work in beauty and wellness, education and training, holistic health sciences, journalism and mass communication, legal studies, management and technology, oriental heritage, psychotherapy and counseling, sexology and yoga. We offer a learning environment that fosters serious inquiry, professional dedication and life-long relationships. Your career begins here, where comprehensive training makes the difference.
Being the parent body of a number of Institutions, The Global Institutes offers a wide range of courses for study in various fields addressing students & professionals of different age groups and backgrounds. The curriculum of each of the courses caters to the diversified needs of our variety of students.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
For Admission, you should send the following records:
1. Filled-in Application Form
2. Attested Xerox copies of the Educational Qualification and Age Proof.
3. Three Passport-size photographs (One photo to be pasted in the Application Form & the other two to be enclosed). Participants name should be written legibly at the back of each photo enclosed.
5. All remittances (fees etc.) should be sent by Cash/M.O./Draft payable to “The Global Institutes” 2/1A, Dr. Rajendra Road, Kolkata - 700020 (the Bank Draft should be made in favour of The Global Institutes, Payable at Kolkata).
General Information of Courses
OPTION – A
The students are assured on the basis of their course assignments and examination. The Global Institutes believe that the three-hour examination is an obsolete method of assessing students’ true potentials.
OPTION – B
If a student desires to appear for 3 hour classroom conventional examination, he can do so. The exam will be conducted in Kolkata centre. However the Centre may be opened in other cities also subject to the sufficient number of students opting for the examination in the concerned city
The students should intimate his choice of option for examination at the time of enrollment.
The student to be declared as PASSED should obtain a minimum “C” grade